Saturday, July 16, 2005

Thank You!!

A couple of weeks ago, I participated in the Books Meme thing which was floating among Blogs, and I said that the current book I was reading was "State of the Union" by Brad Thor. Well I recieved an e-mail from Brad's Publicity Manager, David Brown, at Atria Books, Simon & Schuster asking me if I would like to have/read Brad's newest book "Blowback". He sent me an autographed hardback copy of the book!!

Needless to say, I spent a couple of days intensely reading the book, and found it to be one of those that is hard to put down. Brad writes a great thriller and his hero of the book is a good red-blooded American that believes in Honor, Integrity and love of country. He has a great writing style that is easy to read, well-developed characters, and a flowing and twisting plot that keeps you on the edge. I am an avid fan of a good techno-thriller, and now I have another author to add to my list along side Tom Clancy, Dale Brown, Harold Coyle, Larry Bond and Clive Cussler.

I want to thank David Brown for sending me the book, and Brad Thor for writing it.


Mr Minority