Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas to All!!

I want to say Merry Christmas to all my readers and friends:

Barb
Beach Girl
Bill
BobF
BobG
Cao
Dave Drake
Doug Powers
Fido the Dog
Fred Mangles
Grumpy Old Fart
Hermi Powell
Humble Devildog
Insider
Jonathon
Ken Taylor
Kowboy
Long Island Pete
Maggie Kimura
MM
Ol' BC
RightWingRocker
Sage
Steamboat McGoo
TF Stern
WarWagon

And those Moron friends at the IB:
Amish
Bart
BreFan
Cathy
Compos Mentis
Cuffy Megis
Dave in Texas
EddieBear
Enas Yorl
Geoff
KevlarChick
LauraW
Lipstick
Michael
MesaBlue
Mrs. Peel
Muslihoon
Nice Deb
Pajama Momma
PattyAnn
Pupster
Purple Avenger
Retired Geezer
Russ from Winterset
Sandy Burger
Sinistar
Skinbad
Slublog
The Comish
Tushar D
Wiserbud
Sobek
S. Weasel

I want to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas. May it be filled with joy and warm memories.

And if I missed anyone, please forgive me, the list was long and hard to compile, and the omission was not intentional.


Mr Minority

Labels: