Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Why?

No, I am not asking this question to be sarcastic, I am really wanting to know why we are experiencing the turmoil, anti-Americanism, full tilt leftism, and terrorist loving in America, by Americans today.

I grew up in California during the 60's and early 70's, I saw and experienced the Hippie movement that went on there, I saw the Vietnam War on TV every night, I saw the demonstrations against the war, I saw the bombings by the SDS and Weathermen, but their anti-Americanism and leftism is nothing compared to what we are experiencing today.

So I ask "Why?"

Why do people believe that it is a woman's right to abort a living child when ever she wants?

Why does the Democratic Party hate America, and want our military to lose in Iraq? Really why would they wish for something like that?

Why do the Left hate our people in the military, the people that sacrifice their lives so the Left doesn't have to?

Why is it so abominable to say the Pledge of Allegiance with God in it?

Why does the ACLU and Atheists hate God so much?

Why does Left lie without any qualms or guilt?

Why do some minorities and Gays believe that America owes them something?

Why is America and other countries kissing Islamic ass? Those that want to destroy our civilization?

Why do people think they have to control every aspect of our lives, pass laws to protect us from ourselves, and just be obnoxious Nannies?

Why can't people accept the truth when it is based on fact, and have to create nutty conspiracy theories? Why does a large portion of the American population believe these nuts?

Why can't the MSM just report the news instead of applying their political bias to it?

Why is there a large increase in anti-Semitism? Why do Jews vote Democrat?

Why do we have generations that are born and live out their entire lives on entitlement programs?

Why are Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton given any credibility?

Why do people blindly accept the Man-Made Global Warming Myth without asking for a contradictory data? Are they stupid sheep?

Why is CAIR given any kind of forum to spread their terrorist pap?

Why must I watch what I say, lest I "offend" someone?

This is just a small list of the questions I ask myself, some I have a idea of what the answers are, must most I cannot figure the illogical answer to.

America had better figure out the answers and correct the problems, otherwise we may end up like Britain, a Nanny State, being led by spineless liberals and on the edge of being overwhelmed by Muslims.


Mr Minority

Labels: , , , , , , , ,