Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I Think I Am Going to Puke!!

Ya know the American Public been subjected to a lot blatant bias and stupidity from the Big Three News programs, with their sickening anti-American crap that they pump out daily. And now Brian Williams has gone and stole the Moron Medal from Katie Couric, with his "Person of the Year."
Brian Williams Veteran journalist who became anchor of NBC Nightly News in 2004, replacing Tom Brokaw

My nominee for 2007 Person of the Year is a woman--a woman with a history of abuse, a woman who has never run for elective office, someone we all know, someone who makes her presence known on a daily basis in all our lives and, for my money, is better than any male alternative. That woman is Mother Earth. I think the environment is the compelling issue of our time.

What a Goracle pandering little bitch boy. And what a moron.

I really do think I am going to puke!


Mr Minority

Labels: ,