Tuesday, December 04, 2007

What Do I Have to Do To Make This Site Worthy?

Okay, I know I am a small blog in a big pond, but hey, I don't like Fascist Muslims as much as the other guy. So why aren't I worthy of a fatwa against my site?
Possible fatwaworthy sites in the Bloggersphere are many due to the array of sites that contain writings that slander Islam, therefore when I come accross particularly Islamophobic sites I bookmark them under ‘Fatwaworthy?’

...

Some of the worst perpetrators so far that I have called on to stop publishing anti-Islamic pictures, articles and blasphemous publications against Allah (SWT) and His prophet, Muhammad (SAW), and warned of their crime are as follows. DO NOT read these sites as their writings are obscene and defamatory:

The list is too long for me to post. check it out yourself.

One site is missing - Me!! Yeah, Mr Minority!!

I mean I condemn those cowards that fly planes into buildings, those that kill innocent women and children, those that get their panties all up in a wad because some teacher let a student name a stupid teddy bear Mohammad, or printed cartoons of the pedophile Mo. Yeah I give these barbarians a hard time too, so why no fatwa??

Hey did you guys miss that big ol' Israeli Flag on the top of my side bar? That at least should make you guys go into a frenzy and pull your beards out.

What do I have to do to be banned by those that claim peace, but practice violence?

Could it be that I don't blame all Muslims for the cowardliness of a third of their religion? Maybe I should, but I won't.


Mr Minority
Working for a Fatwa

Labels: