Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Oh, I Get It Now...

Our friends, the most understanding and tolerant Saudi Arabians says it's OK to practice non-Islamic religions, as long it is in private.
Non-Muslims in Saudi Arabia are free to practise their religion in the ultra-conservative Gulf kingdom but must do so in private, the head of a government watchdog told AFP on Monday.

"This matter is well known and doesn't require reasserting -- non-Muslims can conduct their religious ceremonies in secret but not in public," said the head of the Saudi Human Rights Commission, Turki al-Sudairy.

Yeah, Yeah, I get it, in secret, as in so no one else knows that you are worshiping any other God than Allah. That's mighty tolerant of y'all. I bet you feel real generous letting non-muslims practice their own faith, but you don't want to be bothered with knowing about it, eh?

Do the words "religious bigotry" mean anything to you? I didn't think so.


Mr Minority

Labels: ,