Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Attack on London

To our English cousins, you are in my prayers and I hope that you do not let these terrorist cowards stop you from making the same just and moral decisions that you have in the past concerning the War on Terrorism. Let these attacks strengthen you like the 9/11 attacks strenghtened America, do not let them turn you into Spanish Cowards. I pray for all those families that have lost loved ones in these attacks, I pray for speedy recovery for those that are injured. And I pray for the British Gov't to stand strong in the face of adversity, to hunt down these cowardly pigs and bring them to justice, cowboy style, with a gun.

Today we Americans mourn for those lost in these attacks in London, just as they did for us after the 9/11 attacks. We are brothers in arms against the evil cowardly terrorist, and brothers help and pray for each other, as we will for those in London.


Mr Minority