Thursday, June 23, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me!!

Today is my ONE Year Birthday for blogging (I just remembered because of the Date is on my Sitemeter)!! One year ago today, I birthed this blog with my first posting - "What Would Martin Do?" And since that time I have posted over 1300 entries, recieved over 26,000 hits, changed the look of my site just once and have made friends with a whole bunch of people. I blog not for the fame, not for the money (I have NO Ads), but to be able to express my rage against the wrongs of this nation and the world. I am not a Republican (although they are who I vote for most of the time), I concider myself to be a Constitutionalist. I rant because I can't stand seeing what is happening to our country, because of the ACLU, MoveOn.org, the Donks, the UN, PETA, Eco-Nazis, Gays, Femi-Nazis, Baby Killing Abortionists, and Muslim Terrorists. I also rave when I find good things that happen in the world and America. I am not a writer, I am just an Engineer, that can't stay silent anymore, thus I rant. I surprise myself every once in a while by something I have written, because I think "Damn, that was Good!!" and I am proud of it. Check out my "Best of Posts" on the sidebar, because they are some of my best (although I need to update it).

Most of all I want to thank all that visit my site, because without them, I am screaming in silence.


Mr Minority