Friday, November 07, 2008

Classless Scum

No, I am not talking about the Donks, or Obama cultists. I am talking about those bottom dwelling McCain campaign aides that are trashing Saracuda because their boss lost the election.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why they would do such a thing. Except I did hear that they were former Romney aides and are afraid the 'Cuda will run in 2012 and compete against their former boss.

Many in the press, and Beltway GOP are afraid of Sarah Palin, not because they think she is "stupid" or "unacknowledged", but because she is a very big threat against them and their Beltway politics. Sarah Palin drew big crowds, has a connection with people, is a true conservative, not a RINO. And all these things are gut wrenching to those mainstream GOP politicos.

What ever the reason, they are classless cum for "leaking" this garbage to the press.


Mr Minority

Labels: