Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Damn, I Wish It Was Novemeber Already

I don't know about you, but I am already sick of all the campaign BS. I know it is an important part of our Gov't process, and I understand the outcome will have a critical impact on America, but Damn it is too long!!

I am already sick and tired of hearing Hillary this, and Obama that, and the MSM pandering to the Dems. I am sick of the Huckster and his Huckabangelicals being short sighted and stupid.

I am tired of the Rue Pauliacs screaming like rabies infected lemmings running over a cliff for their bigoted god.

And I am frustrated and tired of people not listening to each candidate on the issues and basing their decision on those issues. I quit reading Hugh Hewitt's site because his whoring for Mitt.

Yeah, I hate this campaign season, really hate it. And it isn't even close to being over.


Mr Minority

Labels: