Friday, August 26, 2005

Weak Minded Left and MSM Buys Sheehan's Latest Garbage

As Cindy Sheehan's garbage drones on and Left works itself into a psychotic frenzy in the ditches of Crawford, the hate they spew is getting weirder and weirder. The latest is that Cindy is now "channeling" her dead son Casey, and naturally he condemns President Bush.
Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan is now purportedly "channeling" her slain son, Casey, from heaven, suggesting he's calling President Bush "an idiot," and she claims to have "tens of thousands of angels" supporting her cause to bring home immediately American troops serving in Iraq.

"When I get up [to heaven], he's gonna say, 'Good job, mom,'" the California woman said in a speech last night upon her return to Crawford, Texas. "He's not going to say, 'Why'd you make me spin in my grave?' you know. And I can just hear him saying, 'George Bush, you are really an idiot. You didn't know what you were doing when you killed me. You didn't know what you were getting into.'"

Guess what Cindy, I am channeling your dead father, and he wants me to come over there and spank your butt for being such a hateful mom and a shameless manipulator of your dead son. As this gypsy circus in Crawford continues, the animals are starting to hallucinate from the heat, and the spectators are getting tired of the show. But don't despair, I heard than Al "The Con Man" Sharpton is coming to liven things up and spread more lies. I think it is time to take a fire hose to these animals to scatter them back under the bridges that they came from. Channeling, what a load of crap!


Mr Minority