Friday, June 25, 2004

Priest 1 - Robbers 0

This is the kind of story I like to read:

Friday, June 25, 2004 - Fox News - A tough Chicago priest foiled two would-be robbers who tried to steal money from the church collection box, keeping one of them in a headlock until the cops came.

St. Agnes' Church in the city's West Side had been robbed before, reports WBBM-TV, so video cameras were installed overlooking the collection box.

On Wednesday afternoon, church volunteers saw a man lay out tools and try to break into the box, which was holding about $300.

Father Matt Foley ran in and grabbed the man's tools, but the crook fought back, and the tussle wandered into the street, then a nearby alley.

"He had threatened me that he had a knife," Foley told the TV station. "I had to physically keep his hand away from the knife so I wouldn't be harmed. So I put him basically in a half-nelson and held him to the ground."

Hey!! a Martial Arts Priest!! My kind of Man of God.
Two men who had gotten free meals at the church were arrested.

This scum tried to rob the hands that fed them. Typical, people now days think everybody owes them something, "I'm Homeless and Downtrodden, so I'll rob the Church that fed me" - Worthless Shits.
Growing up with four brothers and two sisters taught him how to fight, Foley explained, adding that he was ready to risk his life again for the sake of the church's money.

"No one steals from God," he declared.

That's the way, stand up for your convictions and rights!! I bet God is proud of this MAN for kicking some villian butt.
This is why I advocate people being Trained and Armed with the weapon of their choice. When the criminal realize that their would be victims are armed, they might (I'm going out on a limb here thinking they may have some brains) reconsider accosting their intended victim.
I love it when people stand up to scum. We need to see more of this type of American behavior and more should be reported. Our Fore Fathers wouldn't have put up with this kind of crap, they would have blasted the Fidiots™, and fed their carcasses to the hogs, and thought nothing of it. I am a respecter of our Police Dept.s (most of the time) but they can't be everywhere, so there are times when we the people must defend ourselves. Power to the People!!

Mr Minority