Sunday, January 21, 2007

Wow! Big Surprise There!

So sHillary Clinton announced her candidacy for the Donk nomination for President in 2008. She sure fooled New Yorkers that wanted a Senator not a presidential candidate.

sHillary is not a shoe in, she is going to have to fight off Hussein Obama, the Breck Boy Edwards, and maybe the Al Gore-Bot and Mr Flip-Flop Kerry, all which will make a fun campaign season to watch as they slash each other to win primaries and the nomination. I also expect sHillary to pull plays out of her Dirty Donk Playbook, and attack her competitors viciously and savagely with no remorse.

Let it be known that my opposition to sHillary is not because she is a woman, but because she is a sociopathic socialist power hungry Clinton that I wouldn't even vote for to pick up my garbage. In fact none of the Donks running would I spit on if they were dying of thirst, that is how much contempt I have for them and their politics.

Last year there was a poll on sHillary that revealed that people either love her or despise her, and it shouldn't be too hard to guess which category I am in.

God Save Us From sHillary!


Mr Minority

Labels: ,