Friday, January 06, 2006

What Liberal Judges Have to Offer - Freedom for Criminals

I am astounded every time I read about some bleeding heart Liberal Judge that makes an asinine ruling that defies all logic and the law, like this idiot in Vermont that is soft on a CHILD RAPIST!
Claiming he no longer believes in punishment, a Vermont judge issued a 60-day sentence to a man who confessed to repeatedly raping a girl over a four-year period, beginning when she was 7 years old.

Judge Edward Cashman disagreed with prosecutors who thought Mark Hulett, 34, of Williston, Vt., deserved eight to 20 years in prison, reported WCAX-TV in Burlington, Vt.

Cashman said he's more concerned now about rehabilitation.

"The one message I want to get through is that anger doesn't solve anything. It just corrodes your soul," Cashman told a packed Burlington courtroom made up mostly of people related to the victim.

Anger doesn't solve anything? What the hell does anger have to do with it?!?!? Sentencing him to 20 years means that this scum is off the streets where he can't rape any more children!! What if it had been his child? Don't you think he would have been a tad bit upset? I know I would, in fact if it were my child, you couldn't let me near 50 feet of this rapist bastard, because I would be liable to shoot the animal. If you want to know one of the root causes of the degeneration of America, you have to look no further than touchy feely liberal judicial idiots like this judge. Our judicial system needs a good purging, a major high colonic caustic enema to rid America of the CRAP that is clogging up our courts. And I know that best place to to stick the hose - California!


Mr Minority