Thursday, October 20, 2005

Ooooh, Leftist Women Cat Fight

In this corner, we have "Queen sHillary" Clinton, love of the Left and a woman Donk with a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Dirty Donkism. And this corner, we have "Peace Mom" Cindy Sheehan, a deluded anti-War Leftie that is a disgrace to the sacrifice of her son's death in Iraq. And Cindy comes out swinging with a slur against sHillary for being a Warhawk.
Cindy Sheehan, the so-called "peace mom" on a crusade to end U.S. involvement in the Iraq war, is publicly blasting Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., for her continued support of the ongoing conflict.

"I think she is a political animal who believes she has to be a war hawk to keep up with the big boys," Sheehan writes in an open letter. "I would love to support Hillary for president if she would come out against the travesty in Iraq. But I don't think she can speak out against the occupation, because she supports it. I will not make the mistake of supporting another pro-war Democrat for president again: As I won't support a pro-war Republican."

I see the claws are out and the fur is flying, and I say let them duke it out, because I can't stand either one of them, and the more they bleed, the happier I am. Cindy is just a mouth-piece for the anti-War commies that are whispering little slogans into her ear and sHillary is just another commie that is trying to play centralist for the crowd to get elected. This is like a DeathMatch between Hugo Chavez and Robert Mugabe, because in the end, WHO CARES who wins!! It means one less neurotic commie dictator roaming the earth.


Mr Minority