Tuesday, August 31, 2004

That's Not the Sssh Finger!!!

I was over at the Denita TwoDragons site, Who Tends the Fires, going to write a caption for the Kerry Daughters picture, when I looked a little closer to the picture.




Look closer at which finger the Brunette Kerry is using. Yes, it is not the Sssh finger, it is the F**k You finger!! She wasn't Ssshing them, she was flipping them off!!! Typical arrogant Kerry, if you don't like what you see or hear, Flip Them Off!!!!

Mr Minority

************************** UPDATE 9/2 ***************************

Ok, I am man enough to admit when I am wrong and Thanks to Pacetown who linked the DaileyRecycler, who had a picture of the same Shhh moment from a different angle and the video of the event, I admit that Alexandria Kerry did not flip off the crowd. In the picture above it sure looks like she did, but looking at the new picture below, you can tell it was the ring on her middle finger that caused the confusion. Please except my apology if anyone was harmed by my honest mistake.

Mr Minority