Thursday, July 22, 2004

The Fwench Show Their True Colors

This morning I was watching Fox Sports, and they were showing the Lance Armstrong's latest stage victory at the Tour de Pigs. As Lance was approaching the Finish line, you could see some of that country's unwashed, SPITTING ON HIM!!

I have ranted about the fwench for a long time, that they are true American Haters, Self-Centered and Surrender Monkeys, and this great display of "Sportsmanship" has reinforced my opinion. Has there ever been a time when Americans have spit on another counrty's athlelets? I don't think so! I believe in America we have respect for athletes, no matter what country they belong to, we honor their athletic ability. Even during the Cold War we honored the Russians in their abilities (jealously, but without degrading their feats).

I make fun of their war record, but the sources back me up, I ridicule them for their behavior in the UN/Iraqi War Debacle, and I am correct in my stance, and I berate them on their pathetic attempt to run the EU and be the center of Europe, and the facts back me up in my opinion that they are not worthy or have the infrastructure to do it. The fwence need to look within themselves, as a nation, and realize that they have become a despicable, unwashed, xenophobic, Anti-Semetic, egotistical nation of Whores and Demigods.

The fwench have stooped so low, that I don't know if they can ever return to being civilized again.

Mr Minority